What it Is?
The Vesuvio is not the only volcanic site, Pozzuoli and Campi Flegrei is a place where the Romans settled before arriving in Naples. Today is very famous for the volcanic activities and there are a lot of places where actually you will experience the volcano’s beauty. In Pozzuoli we will admire temples, amphitheaters and old Roman markets, lakes: Averno, Lucrino, Miseno and Fusaro.
Climbing hills and watching the gulf trough the top will be living a dream with open eyes where you will see huge craters and some mountains who’s been modelled in one night eruption.
What You Can Expect?
An long day out will let you cover an distance between 80/90 km and 1000/1300 Mt on hight, so, not really suitable for people who’s not in shape for long ride or up hills, but with an extra 30€ you can add an professional E-bike to let you enjoy even more this beautiful places.
The tour begin with a brief introduction of Naples and Campi Flegrei before hopping on the bikes. You will stop every important site to talk about the place or for some photo opportunities. Along the road with your guide will decide to have some food at restaurant/trattoria or maybe some panino and pic-nic by the lake.
*Bike used: Mountain bike or Pro E-Mountain bike
*Bring with you: light back pack and needs for a day of workout
*Dress up sportive
- Professional mountain bikes
- Bottle of water for each person
- Six-Seven hours of tour
- Professional guide in English language
- Short break along the way to let you taste local delicatessen
- Drop off and Pick-Up bike service to your hotel or nearby place
- Starting time 10:00 am
- The meeting point will be: Galleria Principe di Napoli, 27/28, 80135 Napoli at Bycicle House Bike Bar
- For each E-bike the extra cost will be 30.00€
- We not accept for this tour the last minute booking (48 hours minimum)
Naples And Campi Flegrei Bike Tour, Payment Section
*Pay your bike tour using the button below and use the number adding the quantity of the people of the group.